Sometimes I would recommend a tool as a base to the career conversation. It helps to understand why one makes certain decisions – is it an internal, or external push?
A long-term favourite tool is Emergenetics. The Emergenetics® Profile was developed to distinctly measure how people think and behave. This will create self-awareness and by working with the knowledge of how one thinks and behaves, the communication is improved. This also affects how one looks at his or her resume – some would throw in a kaleidoscope of colours into the resume, whereas there are others who would stick to narratives without thinking much at the aesthetic values of the document.
I have used Emergenetics for:
- creating team dynamics in existing or new team
- leadership coaching on how to provide feedback in a positive way
- managing effective meetings
- creating a mindful work environment by harnessing strengths
- positive career conversations
Let me know if you are interested to find out how you can leverage on this powerful tool. Email to email@example.com
More reading on Emergenetics can be found here.